The 9th China-Japan-Korea Bioinformatics Training Course and Bioinformatics Symposium
We are pleased to announce that “The 9th China-Japan-Korea Bioinformatics Training Course and Bioinformatics Symposium” will be held at Key Laboratory of Systems Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, China, from April 20th to April 23rd, 2010.
Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 319 Yueyang Road, Shanghai，China· Training Course: Computer Room 2 (307-308), Zhongke Building· Bioinformatics Symposium: Fl. 3, Zhongke Building
Time Period: · Training Course: April 19, 2010 - April 24, 2010 (5 days) · Bioinformatics Symposium: April 23rd , 2010
· Key Laboratory of Systems Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences（LSB）
· Shanghai Center for Bioinformation Technology (SCBIT)
· Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
· Center for Information Biology and DDBJ (CIB-DDBJ) at the National Institute of Genetics (NIG)
· Korean BioInformation Center (KOBIC) at the Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology (KRIBB)
Trainees: ² Ten trainees from each of the three countries, 30 in total. ² The trainee is expected to be either a graduate student or a postdoc in bioinformatics or a related area who is fluent in English.
Cost and facility: The attendance fee is free. Lecturers and trainees are covered with travel expenses provided by their own country (Japan and Korea this time), lodging and meals by hosting country (China this time). He/She is also provided with a PC linked with Internet during the course.